We want you to share your enthusiasm in butterflies and moths. Please follow these guidelines when sending us your photos:
- Your shots do not have to be technically wonderful – but tell us a bit about the photo and why you took it.
- Photos should be taken in Dorset, and can be of adult butterflies or moths, or eggs, caterpillars or chrysalises – or of a habitat or food-plant if it is of particular note.
- Your photos will stay up for a while, then drop off the page as other new ones come in.
- We will put your photo up as soon as we can, but this is a manual operation undertaken by a volunteer, so please bear with us.
- By giving us your photos, you are allowing us to add them to our Branch Photo Library, and they may be used for our publicity or other non-commercial purposes.
- We will do our best to acknowledge you as the photographer if we use your photo on this website, in branch leaflets, etc; if you find we are not doing so, please let us know and we will put the error right as soon as we can.
- Send no more than two photos at a time to email@example.com
- PLEASE don’t send any single e-mail of more than 10MB – it can stop other e-mails getting through.
- Attach your photo to your email in a .jpg or .png format if possible, but we can cope with most formats.