We publish two Newsletters/Events Lists and one Butterfly Report each year.
COVID-19 March 2021. As we are uncertain what the situation is going to be regarding holding events, we are only publishing them on the website for the time being. We hope to return to providing a leaflet you can download when life get back to more-like normal.
Newsletters for members who joined prior to 2016 will be posted out in hard copy unless you choose to receive an online version – see below. Members joining after 2016 will receive an email telling them where to find the online version, but can choose to request paper copies.
Sending out our newsletters by post costs us around £350 per edition, which is money we could spend on conservation, and is less environmentally friendly.
To either opt out or opt in, please contact our Membership Secretary.
Click on the links below for PDF versions of our recent newsletters.
If you wish to print the newsletter as a booklet, we recommend using a recent version of Adobe Reader (which is free) and when you press the ‘print’ command you should see a button saying ‘Booklet’. You will need to print the pages back-to-back, so unless you have got a duplex printer, you will need to take the first printed sheet, turn it over and let it feed through again with the next two pages on it, and so forth for every pair of pages.
- Newsletter 96 – Butterfly Report for 2020
- Newsletter 95 – Autumn 2020/Spring 2021
- Newsletter 94 – Butterfly Report for 2019
- Newsletter 93 – Spring 2020
- Newsletter 92 – Butterfly Report for 2018
- Newsletter 91 – Autumn 2019
- Newsletter 90 – Spring 2019
- Newsletter 89 – Autumn 2018
- Newsletter 88 – Spring 2018
- Newsletter 87 – Butterfly Report for 2017
- Newsletter 86 – Autumn 2017
- Newsletter 85 – Butterfly Report for 2016
- Newsletter 84 – Spring 2017
- Newsletter 83 – Autumn 2016
- Newsletter 82 – Butterfly Report for 2015
- Newsletter 81 – Spring 2016
- Newsletter 80 – Autumn 2015
- Newsletter 79 – Butterfly Report for 2014
- Newsletter 78 – Spring 2015
- Newsletter 77 – Autumn 2014
- Newsletter 76 – Butterfly Report for 2013
- Newsletter 75 – Spring 2014
- Newsletter 74 – Autumn 2013
- Newsletter 73 – Spring 2013
- Newsletter 72 – Autumn 2012 (Please note this edition is only 3 pages within the Events List)
- Newsletter 71- Summer 2012
We are always looking for contributions for the newsletters, whether they are observations about the butterflies or moths in your back garden, what you have seen out and about or Branch activities you have enjoyed. All contributions to our Newsletter Editor, please.