Butterfly Conservation – the national organisation – publish an interesting roundup of scientific articles twice a year. The latest one can be seen on the Science News page of the national website and features:
- Thoughts on climate change as one of the causes of the decline of the Grizzled Skipper
- How moth studies are increasingly shedding light on global insect declines
- The complex conclusions behind the latest State of Britain’s Larger Moths 2021
- How BC scientists made a significant contribution to an important publication on Europe’s butterflies.
- An introduction to BC’s Patrick Cook: ecologist and GIS support officer