Do you have any interesting or notable butterfly/moth experiences to share with our members? We are looking for stories and features (with photos if you have them) for our Spring Newsletter. These don’t have to be long articles: they can be anything from 400 to 800 words.
- What got you interested in butterflies and moths?
- What is your best memory of a lepidopteran encounter?
- Did you see any unusual species last year?
- Is there any plant in your garden that particularly attracts butterflies?
- Do you run a moth trap? Why do you enjoy doing so?
We are not looking for ‘expert’ articles, just items that convey your enthusiasm for butterflies and moths. Give it a go!
Please email Jane Smith, our Newsletter Editor on [email protected] with your suggestions or finished articles. Deadline 11 March.